Episode 9: Into the Darkness

Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2010 by Jannah in Labels:

And the three of them, a lady, a boy and a little girl, sprinted through the darkness…


First I have to deal with the miniature version, now there's the mother? What am I? Oh yeah I'm supposed to be the One. This business of the One, isn't it a bit melodramatic. All I wanted to know, in the beginning, was who killed my father. Now I know it's Bae, and killing Bae should be my utmost priority, shouldn't it?


Could have sworn that little girl took her last breath in my arms. So she's a half spirit eh? Always thought those mythical creatures should remain a myth, world not getting any bigger. Human beings are fighting for control over lands and now it just so happened we're sharing it with other sub species? And MY mother always said be careful of the Others Welf, they cannot be trusted.


So now I have this map in my hand. And I'm following orders from a mother and her young daughter, in search of the elusive 'Ula, because I am the One. And being the One I have to save the world. Bla di da dah. Bae, oh Bae, I shall wait till the day we meet face to face and of course I would carve out your face.


.................................................................


Welf! Welf! Where were you? Dreaming much? We need to get to the Big Tree before Bae gets to the 'Ula and destroy the world.


Kella, Freya, whatever your name be, we are here already. That stump over there. That's the Big Tree. Or whatever was left of it.


.................................mother and daughter looked at the big stump in front of them, and started crying. Crying for the lost hope, the faith they had on the 'Ula, or whatever was left of it. For Ula was the Big Tree, long ago the Elders planted the Ula within the sprout of the Big Tree, and together they grew tall and strong. There was only one way to get to the 'Ula. Kill the Big Tree, harvest the 'Ula out of its heart. 


...............................................................


NOOO. It can't be. Said the mother. Big Tree was huge, enormous, gorgeousness personified with it's lush leaves and swaying branches. You must be mistaken Welf!


No (older version of Kella) Keisha (rhymes with Shisha, yumms) I read the map correctly. This is the Big Tree. We are too late. Bae must have gotten the 'Ula first. 


................................................................


FINALLY!!! THE 'ULA IS IN MY HANDS! FINALLY I WOULD BE ABLE TO CONTROL ALL LIVING BEINGS. FROM THAT BIG TREE BURNING ITSELF UP. TO YOU! YES YOU. READING THIS. YOU SHALL BE UNDER MY CONTROL.


...........................................


Nah amek kau. misteri bertambah. who got the 'ula now?